Poor thermal performance of older residential and public buildings is one of the biggest problems in Lithuania. Due to this, the existing building stock is inefficient and causes excessive energy consumption. Moreover, commercial buildings and industrial enterprises represent even more significant energy – saving potential.
We have been serving the needs of the energy industry since 1993. Our capability and expertise contribute to delivering solutions tailored to suit customer's needs. Our clients – large and small businesses operating in the local or foreign markets
How to increase the heating efficiency?
The optimisation procedure is carried out in these steps:
• a proper inspection and problems detection of the heating system
• preparation of a technical description for the modernization project
• modernization project preparation
• high quality modernisation work done according to the project
a proper maintenance of the heating system
We wish to develop our services to increasingly meet and exceed our customers’ needs.
We are offering:
• Natural gas boiler plants
• Biomass boiler plants
• Other power plants - geothermal or solar
Why the energy efficiency is sometimes low even in modern buildings?
“Švyturio Arena” in Klaipėda, Lithuania is just one of many examples of our successful work. A newly built arena building was consuming way more energy than other buildings similar in size. Our expertise and sulutions helped to increase the energy performance significantly.
We strive to provide optimal solutions and results
Most of the customers are willing to shorten building time and experiance lower costs of construction. Fortunately, we can fulfil clients‘ expectations, offer installation services and supply materials from our trustworthy partners.
What is renewable energy?
Extensive expertise in the field allows us to offer our clients the most effective solutions:
• Bioenergy - biomass is one of the most common renewable energy sources
• Geothermal energy - thermal energy generated and stored in the Earth
• Solar energy - the cleanest and most abundant renewable energy source available
• Wind energy - the fastest growing type of energy lately